Today we brought an amazing pattern by Cara’s Creations after a while. Astrid the Angel is a quick, simple ornament design that will tie beautifully with either traditional or modern festive themes.
Designed with La Mia Pastel Cotton from our website, you’re going to love making it with! Let’s start then.
- 3.00mm hook/D-3 (US)
- La Mia Pastel Cotton yarns
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Stitch marker (optional)
- ch = chain
- MR = magic ring
- sc = single crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- inc = single crochet increase (2 sc in one stitch)
- hdc inc = half double increase (2 hdc in one stitch)
- dec = single crochet decrease (sc 2 together)
- BLO = back loops only
- sl st = slip stitch
- (..) = repeat the space in brackets the given number of times
- [..] = total number of stitches
You can download the free pattern here.
When you finish your Astrid the Angel, we would love to see it! Be sure to tag @carascreationsaus and @hobiumyarns in your photos on Instagram!