Today we brought another cute pattern by Cara’s Creations. Fleur the Whale is a sweet, peaceful whale made using Hello Knitting Yarn (DK Cotton) available on Hobium Yarns.
Let’s meet her then!
- 2.5mm hook/C-2 (US)
- Hello DK Knitting Yarns – 50g
- Baby Pink – 109
- A small amount of Light Powder – 161
- A pair of 9mm safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Stitch marker (optional)
- ch = chain
- MR = magic ring
- sc = single crochet
- inc = single crochet increase (2 sc in one stitch)
- dec = single crochet decrease (sc 2 together)
- sl st = slip stitch
- (..) = repeat the space in brackets the given number of times
- [..] = total number of stitches
You can download the free pattern here.
When you finish your Fleur the Whale, we would love to see it! Be sure to tag @carascreationsaus and @hobiumyarns in your photos on Instagram!