Hello everyone! It’s been a long time since we brought a free amigurumi pattern, by Cara’s Creations as well so we made a pretty cute come back! And the good news is, more is on the way!
Candy the Crab is a joyous little crab made using Hello Knitting Yarn (DK Cotton) available from Hobium Yarns.
Let’s meet her then!
- 2.5mm hook/C-2 (US)
- Hello DK Knitting Yarns – 50g
- BLACK embroidery thread or 4ply yarn
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Stitch marker (optional)
- ch = chain
- MR = magic ring
- sc = single crochet
- inc = single crochet increase (2 sc in one stitch)
- dec = single crochet decrease (sc 2
- sl st = slip stitch
- BLO = back loops only
- (..) = repeat the space in brackets the given number of times
- [..] = total number of stitches
You can download the free pattern here.
When you finish your Candy the Crab, we would love to see it! Be sure to tag @carascreationsaus and @hobiumyarns in your photos on Instagram!