Today we brought to you another amazing pattern by Cara’s Creations: PJ the Teddy. PJ loves slumber parties, reading stories and counting sheep to sleep. With minimal pieces, PJ is a quick make and a great shape for cuddles!
Let’s meet him then!
- 2.75mm hook/C-2 (US)
- La Mia Mini Cottony 20 Skeins Yarn, Assorted Colors – 25g of TAN, BLUE, LIGHT BLUE and MEDIUM BLUE
- Anchor Stranded Mouline Embroidery Thread, 8M Black – 0152
- A pair of 8mm safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Stitch marker (optional)
- ch = chain
- MR = magic ring
- sc = single crochet
- sk = skip stitch
- inc = single crochet increase (2 sc in
- one stitch)
- dec = decrease (sc 2 together)
- BLO = back loops only
- sl st = slip stitch
- (..) = repeat the space in brackets the
- given number of times
- [..] = total number of stitches
You can download the free pattern HERE
Alternative download link:
When you finish your PJ the Teddy, we would love to see it! Be sure to tag @carascreationsaus and @hobiumyarns in your photos on Instagram!