Today we brought to you an amazing pattern by Cara’s Creations: Apricot the Pig. In Cara’s words, Apricot is a sweet little pig. She loves bright flowers, skipping and rolling around in the sun. Colours are her favourite – did you know she uses 4 balls of colour, less than 25g each? Colour-blocking allows her to be a great size and pretty too.
Let’s meet her then!
- 2.75mm hook/C-2 (US)
- La Mia Mini Cottony 20 Skeins Yarn, Assorted Colors – 25g of PINK, APRICOT, PURPLE and RASPBERRY
- Anchor Stranded Mouline Embroidery Thread, 8M Black – 0152
- A pair of 8mm safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Stitch marker (optional)
- ch = chain
- MR = magic ring
- sc = single crochet
- sk = skip stitch
- inc = single crochet increase (2 sc in
- one stitch)
- hdc inc = half double crochet increase
- dec = decrease (sc 2 together)
- BLO = back loops only
- sl st = slip stitch
- (..) = repeat the space in brackets the
- given number of times
- [..] = total number of stitches
You can download the free pattern HERE
When you finish your Apricot the Pig, we would love to see it! Be sure to tag @carascreationsaus and @hobiumyarns in your photos on Instagram!