I have a new niece! Her parents (our cousin) coined her nickname as she grew in dear mum’s belly: Little Miss Cashew. As her shape was similar to this delicious nut, which also happens to be my son (and my) favourite nut to eat. At the request for a cute cashew doll for their precious second daughter, I made this for little Brielle. Welcome to the world, we love you!
- La Mia Pastel Cotton Yarn, Beige- L051 (1 ball)
- Kartopu Organica Yarn, Pink – K257 (small amount for cheeks)
- Kartopu Organica Yarn, Red – K1124 (small amount for ribbon)
- Embroidery Thread, Black (small amount for eyes)
- Crochet Hook 3.25mm, 2.25mm
- Tapestry Needle
When you finish your Little Miss Cashew, we would love to see it! Be sure to tag @anniegurumi and @hobiumyarns in your photos on Instagram!