The fairy fly bag is an easy and lovely project made by @zarkashaaty, it worked spiral in one piece from the base to the top, the paper yarn used to create it gives it durability and elegance, its simply charming with all the little fairy flies.
- La mia Paper soft / Purple L039 / 150g / 135m (one ball)
- Kartopu Woolly Baby / White k010 / (one ball)
- 6.0mm hook to be used with paper soft yarn
- 3.5mm hook to be used with baby one yarn
- Darning needle
- Sewing needle
- Sewing or embroidery thread
30cm x 18cm x 4cm
Click HERE to downlad the FREE pattern.